Strengthening relationships between colleges and employers in Virginia and neighboring areas.
VACE facilitates connections, communication, and networking between employers who hire college students and alumni, the career services staff who serve those students, and the associate members who serve the profession. Consider joining VACE today. [More >>]
|Connect with VACE Members
Join us for the 54th Annual VACE Conference in April 2017. The conference is a great way to gather critical information about college recruiting and network with fellow VACE members. [More >>]
2017 VACE Conference Registration is Now Open!
Take advantage of our Early Bird Member Rate today! Register here!
VACE Professional Development Essentials
Join us in Charlottesville on December 9th from Noon to 4:00pm for VACE Professional Development Essentials.
Session Topics will include:
We will provide simple snacks during the break and parking passes will be provided for all attendees. Please join us and register for this event here: http://vsu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bEq4XAkeVlmvL37
- Group resume review – Bring a copy of your resume for group discussion and critique. You will be paired with another participant to exchange resumes and critique and offer suggestions.
- LinkedIn and Personal Branding – Learn how to better your personal brand, utilize LinkedIn for its utmost potential and make the most of your profile.
- Stress Reduction and the Science of Stress Relief -- Some stress reducing techniques and suggestions on how to alleviate our stress levels.
- Time Management – How to make the most of your time and be the most effective – at work and in life.
- Effective Communication -- Communication colors everything we do, in every aspect of our lives. This session will discuss how we can be most effective and how to communicate better with those around us.
Announcing our Winter Webinar Series - Starting November 21st!
Join us for our Winter Webinar Series starting November 21st! For more information or with any questions please contact Peggy Reed at email@example.com.
|Date & Time
|Monday, November 21, 2016, 12 - 1
||Hosting a Webinar with WebEx Software to join follow this link.
||Dannita Trice – Virginia State University
|Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 12-1
||Leanne Hancock—Radford University
|Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 12-1
||Current trends in job recruiting
|Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12-1
||Elements of a Strong Employer Relations Program
||Tyler Holder, Liberty University
||How to engage with colleges and universities (for employers)
||Peggy Reed, University of Virginia
||What is trending in career center development
||Dr. Angela Joyner, Radford University
Apply today for the VACE Professional Development Scholarship!
The VACE Board of Directors is pleased to announce the reinstatement of funding for the Professional Development Scholarship(s) for members. This scholarship is for VACE members who plan to attend our annual conference; are not concurrently on the Board; and are contributing in same way to VACE. To learn more and apply please click here.
Our Conference Call for Programs is Now OPEN!
To learn more about Annual Conference and to submit a program proposal please click here.
Thanks to our VACE Sponsors!!!
VACE wouldn't be the premiere organization that it is without the help of our sponsors! Want to promote your college or organization? Help VACE grow by becoming a sponsor today!